The Attorney-General’s Department (this Department) encourages the dissemination and exchange of information provided on this website.
The Commonwealth owns the copyright in all material produced by this Department.
All material presented on this website is provided under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence, with the exception of:
- the Commonwealth Coat of Arms
- this Department’s logo, and
- content supplied by third parties.
The details of the relevant licence conditions are available on the Creative Commons website, as is the full legal code for the CC BY 4.0 license.
Material obtained from this website is to be attributed to this Department as:
© Commonwealth of Australia 2015.
Third party copyright
Wherever a third party holds copyright in material presented on this website, the copyright remains with that party. Their permission may be required to use the material.
This Department has made all reasonable efforts to:
- clearly label material where the copyright is owned by a third party, and
- ensure that the copyright owner has consented to this material being presented on this website.
Using the Commonwealth Coat of Arms
Enquiries about the licence and any use of this document can be sent to:
Business Law Branch
Robert Garran Offices
3–5 National Circuit
BARTON ACT 2600